100 gram Valcambi Gold Bar
- Contains 100 grams (3.215 oz) of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual bars are presented in protective plastic with an assay card that lists the weight and authentication of the bar by the assayer.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Features a single stamped Valcambi logo along with weight and purity.
- Reverse: Reads “Valcambi Suisse” stamped in simple perfection.
- Valcambi is a leading Swiss refiner known for outstanding craftsmanship.
Valcambi has origins from more than 50 years ago in Switzerland. These prooflike bars are a great way to add to any investment portfolio!
Purchase 100 gram Gold bars to boost your Precious Metals IRA.
Plan for retirement with 100 gram Gold bars that are approved by the Internal Revenue Service for use with a Precious Metals IRA, which is a self-directed IRA. Before buying Gold bars to add to a Precious Metals IRA, you must set up and fund a custodian account. If you do not already have one we can help you establish a self direct IRA first before adding Gold to a Precious Metals IRA. Please contact American Alternative Assets @ (888)-503-1553 to assist you. Buying Gold is considered by many investors to be a safe-haven that can provide insurance for other investments because the price of Gold tends to remain stable even as other investments falter.
Why is the price of 100 gram Gold bars high compared with other Precious Metals bars?
The price of Gold is influenced by many different factors such as weakening economies, central bank reserves, the value of the U.S. dollar and supply and demand. Gold bar prices tend to rise when central banks buy more Gold, and it tends to remain stable when economies experience downturns. Gold bar prices also increase when industrial demand increases, and when the mining supply cannot keep up with the demand for the Precious Metal. When the U.S. dollar is strong, the Gold spot price may dip, and this is the ideal time to purchase 100 gram Gold bars.
|N/A – Not Available
|3.215 troy oz